jeudi 17 mars 2011

"COOLEST GUEST HOUSES MARRAKECH" LOVE CAFE DEL MAR-paco_de_lucia_-_entre_dos_aguas-tlt


"COOLEST GUEST HOUSES MARRAKECH" LOVE CAFE DEL MAR-paco_de_lucia_-_entre_dos_aguas-tlt

MARRAKECH COOLEST RIADS COOLEST PLACE In May I went to Marrakech for a few days, and I loved so much the city that I decided to come back in October to have a break in order to run away from the first cold of Europe. And this time, I booked in another Riad: DAR NAJAT. It was magical, fairy and everything was perfect. I had the chance to be invited to visit all the rooms: all fantastic, with their own "cachet", the ones better than the others! Incredible...Every detail has its importance and is located at its right place. Moreover the staff and Olivier the owner are so warm and helpfull, organizing and coordinating for you the visits, dealing for you the day trip-tours, booking restaurant and spa...the dream team I tell you! Dar najat is a jewel-case in the middle of the Medina in which you are the diamond.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire