mercredi 18 janvier 2012

Oliver"s Riads-Boutique Riad Dar Najat

My first visit to Marrakech and I'm already working out when I can go back!As I am living in rabat for 2 years; We had just the best weekend and dar najat made it perfect. The riad is beautiful, homely, comfortable, friendly and romantic , I was there with 4 other girls on a girls weekend away so that is saying something! Next time I'll take my husband. The rooms are beautiful, not over the top just simple with a touch of glamour. The roof terraces are just perfect for eating lunch, supper or just soaking up the gorgeous warm autumn sun with a book. We felt we used every inch of the riad, normally I stay in a hotel room, eat breakfast and head out but at Dar najat you want to just hang out however we did manage the odd shopping spree a couple of times a day ! There are wonderful restaurants and bars and just so much to do. And one last thing the staff atDar najat are brilliant, they made our weekend perfect.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire