vendredi 3 février 2012

BEST OF ESSAOUIRA-RIAD BAB ESSAOUIRA

BEST OF ESSAOUIRA-RIAD BAB ESSAOUIRA
“Don't miss this Riad!”
Top place to stay for "cool people" in Essaouira!
maybe the most amazing secret jewel in the medina.
I have just returned from my fourth trip to Morocco, having stayed yet another time in Riad Bab Essaouira. This unique Riad is comfortable and clean and is conveniently situated in the centre of the medina. The rooms are on individual floors and include seating areas, separate bedroom and shower room.....like a small apartment. The roof terrace with comfortable sofas has views looking out across the whole of Essaouira....beautiful at night.
My stay included a huge breakfast of fresh orange juice, eggs, Morroccan style crepes, and a selection of croissants and coffee......all delicious! I was invited to join Oliver and Said and some other guests for a meal one evening. We had a great night and it was the best food that I have had during my stay in Morocco.
I am a single woman travelling alone, and Oliver and Said were very welcoming and made me feel totally relaxed and at ease in their company....and I love it there!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire