jeudi 6 janvier 2011


“Comforting & Special!”
Well, it's real easy to describe Dar Najat - especially the owner who is probably one of the most accomodating people I have ever met, Mr. Olivier! He and I started corresponding over email and I believe we have a lot from what he told me. Olivier tried his level best to give me accomodations but since I was with a group it was taking me a bit long and he definitely gave many options, and very quickly - the guy never sleeps! In the end we couldn't stay there but he hosted a very nice dinner for my friends and I. Just amazing - try the royal couscous! It's HUGE! Olivier also went out of his way to help us planning my day tour to Essouria, what a pleasant day that was, and he also spent time with us there - which owner does that? He took the time to share his eyes with us, and it was wonderful! I thank you Olivier - and now we remain friends cross continents but all totally worth it. I would definitely recommend this place - his staff is wonderful, as is little brownie his dog, food is superb, place is class and fun! Located in a great area! It's a maze but after the first day you will figure it all out!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire