vendredi 7 janvier 2011

"SPECIAL PLACES TO STAY IN MARRAKECH-RIAD DAR NAJAT&RIAD BAB MARRAKECH" love Seu Jorge - Tive Razao

"SPECIAL PLACES TO STAY IN MARRAKECH-RIAD DAR NAJAT&RIAD BAB MARRAKECH" love Seu Jorge - Tive Razao
Just returned from my 3rd trip to Morocco. Last time I stayed in Ville Nouvelle. This time I wanted to go back to a riad and after reading the reviews here, chose Bab Marrakech. I liked it more than its sister, Dar Najat, because its smaller and more intimate which given the hectic business schedule I had lined up, suited us to a "T". Narjat's cooking is superb, we slept like logs, enjoyed the company of the other guests who like us were interested in experiencing authentic Morocco, not the tourist track.
I had a crazy schedule and this was my 21 year old son's first trip to Morocco so Oliver took him under his wing for a couple of days which was just extraordinarily kind. Narjat, Tarik, Siad and Turia went way out of their way to ensure we were well looked after, even coming with me to cybercafes at night to print the things I needed. Morocco can be so crazy so having somewhere zen to come back to is so important - and if you have the opportunity why not choose somewhere with really good Moroccan cuisine and great people? Whenever an opportunity cropped up that they could go the extra mile to look after us, they did. I will definitely be back. This is the start of a beautiful thing!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire